Sustainability at the Hotel Wieser
WE LIVE. WE LOVE. WE THINK GREEN!
In the Hotel Wieser sustainability is in the foreground!
Satisfying your needs for future generations and ensuring a dignified life.
Sustainability means constantly taking care not only of the present but also of the future.
Protecting resources, material / immaterial goods, economic / ecological units, especially if they are no longer renewable.
Creating comparable or better living conditions for future generations.
The definition of the Brundtland Report of the United Nations of 1987:
Sustainable development is a development that ensures that future generations are not worse off than their present needs to satisfy their needs.
We are looking to the future !
- Milk - Alois Innerhofer (Eggerbauer from Mittersill)
- Honey - Kleinummerstal farm
- Salad and Vegetables - Gärtnerei National Park (Stuhlfelden)
- Eggs - from the house chickens
- Meat - from local farmers
- Smoked trout and smoked salmon trout - Leogang mountain trout
- Cocoa - from Switzerland by the company Felchlin
- Puff pastry and strudel dough - Franz Geisler
- homemade apple cider vinegar from own apple trees
- Butterkäse, Pinzgauer cheese, pepper cheese - Hartl family
- Jam - homemade from local berries
- Herbs - from your own garden
- Venison meat - from our dear regular guest Wolfgang
- Butter, Yoghurt, Cream Cheese -vom Egarteck Hof in Mittersill
- Meat loaf, Pork bratwurst, Frankfurter - butcher's shop Oberbräu Mittersill
- Breadcrumbs - Butcher's shop Rumpold
- our homemade washing powder according to the recipes from the book "Five home remedies replace a drugstore"
- Homemade elderflower syrup and elderberry liqueur These products can also be purchased on request!